She seemed dressed in all of me, stretched across my shame. All the torment and the pain Leaked through and covered me I'd do anything to have her to myself Just to have her for myself Now I don't know what to do, I don't know what to do when she makes me sad.
With her feet on the ground And her head in the clouds Well go get your shovel And we'll dig a deep hole To bury the castle, bury the castle
Simplemente no me siento asi, simplemente no me convences, mis locuras estarán por siempre. Si tu te has acostumbrado yo no lo eh hecho, si tu me qieres yo te qiero dalo por hecho. Pero la rutina me aniquila destroza el alma con su armonia. Es necesario Algo nuevo , algo distinto al otro dia...
With blood shot eyes I watch you sleeping The warmth I feel beside me is slowly fading Would she hear me if I called her name? Would she hold me if she knew my shame?
There's always something different going wrong The path I walk is in the wrong direction There's always someone fucking hanging on Can anybody help me make things better?
Your tears don't fall, they crash around me Her conscious calls, the guilty to come home Your tears don't fall, they crash around me Her conscious calls, the guilty to come home
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario